General

1. optional comments

optional comment field for each file uploaded.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Offer Better Plans

You offer a great product but in my opinion the plans are horrendous. To use something as simple as the Javascript API costs $14.99 per month and that's utterly ridiculous. Consider a completely different approach to Plans where you offer all of the functionality regardless of the Plan but the Plans are by maximum number of uploads per month or consider selling a one-time license instead of a monthly subscription (which I think is the best option). To pay $14.99/mo to have access to a Javascript API is unheard of and very different from any other vendor I have ever…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Timezone setup for the subfolder name

Right now the subfolders are created with a time stamp in a fixed timezone - as defined on the servers.

Users should be able to set their own time zone (or detect it from browser settings?) to be timestamp in folder names which are meaningful to them.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make the fonts easier to read

Many readers, particularly seniors, will have difficulty reading the fonts. The drag-and-drop font is too low-contrast against the white background and the button font is very small. I have had complaints from those using the form that they find it hard to read.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories